Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Script >>  Storyboard >> Concept Art >> VFX test >> Casting >> Making Props >> Filming >> VFX >>  Sound >> Making trailer

Some people asked me to hurry up with the movie. I guess it started to be a real "time challenge" from yesterday evening. What happened? I was casting young actors for the main child character. And I chosen. I must to make filming of all scenes contains him in very short while (because children growing fast)... Some expensive Hollywood movies became more expensive because of children growing stuff. They were needed to change voice, adjust proportions and even recast the actor because of he were too grown.

Any way I had to stop developing the disaster scene (it's not contains children) and started to create a lot of animatic storyboards of all the scenes containing the child. Good that the designs of all locations are been done already.

Here are some rendered screen-shots: (I'm not showing the done sequences to keep the last product more interesting )

Those I call Light reference. I will use the information about light, shadows and reflections to make a the best Green Screen shots.




 Here is another one rendered screen... Actually because file.blend of the location is done, so I can put there a low poly people and animate them using information from the script.
Those renders are just single picture from the animation.



Here is an example of the animation rendered in Open Gl (this one you already seen ones, I made an new updated version of this.) And I love new Open Gl Blender backgrounds :D

No comments:

Post a Comment