Sunday, December 28, 2014

Script >>  Storyboard >> Concept Art >> VFX test >> Casting >> Making Props >> Filming >> VFX >>  Sound >> Making trailer

Hello there. Yesterday I had almost nothing to show because of Holidays laziness. But this night I've done a lot of good stuff...
This is the render I've got yesterday and it looks a bit boring. The chaos part of the disaster is too ruff.. No little details that could make it look better. So first of all I decided to put more peaces with the same material into the scene. To feel it like they were actually distracted.


Here how it looks with smaller details. Any way This render isn't perfect because details aren't small enough. On the picture you can find a truck and imagine human size against the smaller parts so I will need to put more little parts in future.
Those parts were about 2000, but while simulation some of them felt through the ground and I deleted them. Now there about 1000 peaces.
Next part was to distract the bridge. First I deformed him (it made of metallic plastic type material) and then I separated a part of him that I want to fall. This part I fractured by Cell Fracture add-on and simulated as Rigid-bodies.



The last step were adding the trees on background.

This were done using particle system. I drawn a Weight where trees are needed to be and made 5 polygonal trees. (each one has 5 polygons).





Renders extremely fast... I cannot believe it.


Anyway the VIDEO that explain it a bit more.


No comments:

Post a Comment