Thursday, December 18, 2014

Script >>  Storyboard >> Concept Art >> VFX test >> Casting >> Making Props >> Filming >> VFX >>  Sound >> Making trailer

As I said (you can find if you'll scroll a little) the disaster scene wasn't great enough, so I decided to develop it step by step perfectly.

First what I need is to know where is actual disaster happening in what time. For this questions I looking to the script and see "Israel, Future" ok. Next step is to make the map for such scene
To know what are building in future israel looks like so I made a map of the place.

Then next step was to build an actual scene before disaster. For some perfect reason I was working on this about half year and almost done the scene before even start shotting.


Ok we've got a scene without disaster and the plan in the script how it gonna be destroy.



Next step is was to build the directions map of distraction. For that I used printed render from the top of the scene and pen.

This map helped me to build a simple simulation animation. Using the simulation as a reference I will create the actual scene part by part. And feel it down to look like a craziness..

video

No comments:

Post a Comment