Sunday, December 28, 2014

Script >>  Storyboard >> Concept Art >> VFX test >> Casting >> Making Props >> Filming >> VFX >>  Sound >> Making trailer

Hello. Here is me back from Holidays. Almost nothing been done since last post so I gonna be in very minimalistic details.

Here is some rocks... :D Yeahh rocks that I've done looking at one of the pictures of real disaster. But soon realized that it has no relation to the script. Those rocks are mostly natural. And I need broken structures of futuristic buildings... Yeahh.
I have to design it little bit deeper.





This is a Render of the beginning. Here will be a lot more disaster... Work in progress actually.









Anyway I was working on tests about physics. I found that I need metallic objects to deform be each other. Those physics are not available still in Blender so I tried to hack those trough the Cloth simulation and Soft bodies... Accidentally, but actually awesome happened that a plane been deformed to a shape of a pillow. I was so liking this effect so I even made a tutorial of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment