Thursday, December 11, 2014

Script >>  Storyboard >> Concept Art >> VFX test >> Casting >> Making Props >> Filming >> VFX >>  Sound >> Making trailer

Hello guys, here are few thoughts about the project that we doing here in Violence Children Studio, now we are working at a scene where the character waking up in disaster location. Forest between a buildings in the town and a river.



I had Imagining the scene and thought that it would be not a big problem to make such in Blender. So I didn't worked in this direction almost. I had the storyboard and the storyboard CGI of the scene but no actual map.

I was mostly care about the emotional aspect but about the actual scene I forgot.

Actually it would not be a big deal if the scene wasn't need have a huge amount of details. I mean I thought to put few peaces of concrete around the actor and done with it. Maybe turn on some fire stuff around. But to look deeply there is a 3 huge building been crashed and one train bridge fallen. And don't forget about cars, stuff that people having in their homes and the people bodies they self. I mean I have a lot to work at steel.






Here are few examples. Here is the scene that I've done 2 days ago in Blender.

You can see some fire, concrete parts that not looks perfect and a mark for an actor....






And here is a references I found in Internet

 There are a lot of details. Parts of buildings, cars (I guess bodies were removed before to make the pictures) And no alive grass....

I have to work harder, this scares me.... The team will be scared too.

No comments:

Post a Comment