Monday, January 12, 2015

Script >>  Storyboard >> Concept Art >> VFX test >> Casting >> Making Props >> Filming >> VFX >>  Sound >> Making trailer

Last few weeks I was working on storyboards. I found GLSL rendering is very useful in this case. Any way. Here I started to storyboard a new sequence (inside the building). The file for this was not right. I mean there was no HDRI on background. I tried to make it all in 3D space. Anyway I became smarter so I made a new HDRI using one that already done.
This one was combined from I guess 3 HDRI's. One layer it's a Default Sky texture in Blender. Second it's a HDRI of a forest I've done a while ago and Third it's a 3D environment of a town.
A while ago I was using 256 samples to render this scene which was taking a lot of time. (1.5 million polys) Anyway I tried to use Clamp. Direct on 1.10 and Indirect on 0.50 and I've got a fine result just on 32 samples.

This is the render of the scene after HDRI added... Looks still not the best, but better.







I don't wanna show the Storyboard before the movie... I don't wanna break this mystery of what is happening. I hopes you are not wrong hating me because of this.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good but I think you could use some help. I think you could get a major sponsor for a movie. Professional presentation of your Story board, script, and plot lines. Samples of your art also. Best of Success always.

    ReplyDelete