Wednesday, January 21, 2015

' back

Script >>  Storyboard >> Concept Art >> VFX test >> Casting >> Making Props >> Filming >> VFX >>  Sound >> Making trailer

   Here I'm back. No time to write :D I need to finish till 25/01/2015 all 45 minutes of the storyboard but I've done just 25 minutes. I have no time! Anyway I found that I work faster if I make some breaks.
Ones in an hour I make 15 minutes of break to listen music and do some other stuff. (for example writing this blog)

Here are some updates, guys.

First I've got very good result (done fast) in GLSL open GL rendering (for storyboards). If using HRDI as a background and rendering Open GL just dark, silhouette stuff it look almost ready for final cut.
Here is an example.

All the dark stuff is OpenGL but the background is HDRI rendered in Cycles.







 I found that food can cause you work better or worse.

Sugar and milk helps to work as crazy... (just a tip) Sugar has glucose that without brain stop working... you feel less inspiration and laziness without it. Milk is make you a bit drunk. Not too much but enough to give sure ideas ...


No comments:

Post a Comment