Saturday, August 8, 2015

Blender DID NOT CRASH when I decided to add people to the scene

Script >>  Storyboard >> Concept Art >> VFX test >> Casting >> Making Props >>Filming >> VFX >>  Sound >> Making trailer


 Who remember this scene? Who remember the amount of renders I posted on this blog? But I never almost was talking how hard is that scene for my Lap-Top. Yes I'm using Lap-Top without even a Graphics card. Other, better computers are not at my budged currently. Anyway this frame was rendering 1:29 hours about. The noise is mostly still there. You will say that for render is quite fast, but I'm having just this machine and I'm planing to render 32 minutes in 24 frames fer second. It's gonna take years.

 I think the best solution for me is to use my new producing skills to find bigger budged, but then the idea is getting ruined. I want to show that is possible to make something epic without budged. Anyway now is the time to chose the way to go. Maybe I just gonna ask somebody for free computers to render the stuff. If you have any suggestion, please leave the comment below.

The story of this particular render is a little weirder. Ones i had in the scene a huge background object. It had all the grass for a kilometer around the scene, little river and some other stuff. But after adding a lot of details to the scene blender could not render it. He was crashing every time I was pressing F12. I found the way to make the rendering possible. I played around with settings, I've made from the background an HDRI and deleted him from the scene.
 The scene was rendering but not much stuff I could add anymore.

 Suddenly I tried to add the low poly people into the scene. And It did not crash.



No comments:

Post a Comment